This craft comes unfinished. You can paint each wooden piece or modpodge with scrapbook paper.
- All pieces come unfinished
- Each Indian is over 1" thick, so stands up on its own
- Each wooden piece is separate, so painting or modpodging is easy to do
Boy Indian is 2 1/4" wide x 8 1/4" tall (with the feathers it makes it about 1" wider and taller)
Girl pilgrim is 3" wide x 7 1/2" tall
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- boy Indian body
- wood feathers
- boy hair
- boy shirt collar
- girl Indian body
- girl hair
- girl poncho
Optional *Partial Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes only paper, embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If you buy the paper kit, you will need to paint the feathers. We painted that in the sample.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.