This DIY Father's Day gift is adorable. The wooden toad and block come unfinished and ready for your creativity. Finish with scrapbook paper or paint and then embellish with ribbon, etc. For the eyes, we used scrapbook paper cut in circles for a fun layered detail.
Wood is MDF
Overall size is about 8" tall x 7" wide
The shapes are 1 1/8" thick so they won't tip over.
You are able to personalize the first line of text. You can choose what you want it to say, for example, "My Dad" toadally rocks, or "My Papa" toadally rocks, or "Uncle Joe" toadally rocks, etc. The "toadally rocks" line of text will is not customizable.
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- personalized vinyl lettering
- black vinyl mouth and nose
- wooden base with groove cut through it
- wooden toad with a grooved belly
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"