This darling DIY wooden grandkids letter set is so much fun to decorate...and perfect for Grandma and Grandpa to show off their adorable grandkids. Simply paint or apply scrapbook paper...either way it will be cute.
Wood is MDF.
Overall size of the word family is about 6 1/4" tall x 30" wide. Each letter is 1 1/8" thick so they won't tip over.
Unfinished Craft Kit Includes:
- wooden letters , (wire is not included)
- Click here for a tutorial that shows how the wire picture holders are made
Optional Paper Kit:
- We have adorable paper to offer for this kit! Browse around our website, if you like the papers we choose for our crafts, then you will like the paper we will pick for yours :) It won't be as pictured, but will still be cute!
- The paper kit includes ONLY paper. Embellishments of any type are not included (such as ribbon, jute, beads/jewels, flowers, leaves, tags, etc.).
- The paper is cut large enough for each wooden shape/letter, but you will need to trace your wooden pieces onto the paper and cut them out.
- If duplicate paper kits are needed, you may receive different paper in each kit.
- View our video tutorial here titled, "Paper Kit Tips: Watch before you get started"